Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love Birds

Here is a theme I did a few weeks ago. Its Love Birds, I have found many colors and its a little more retro but very cute, sweet, and loving. So I will be breaking them down by color schemes, I have a summer, spring, fall/winter color scheme. Please remember just because I have them broken down by seasonal colors does not mean that you can't change that up. These are just my ideas for ya'll.

SUMMER: 
Here we get the bright colors that just remind us of summer. This is a beautiful cake. Found this on google images. Really easy search orange and blue love birds, love bird cakes. When you are looking for inspiration for your wedding seeing pictures always helps you get better ideas. 
Another great cake color option for summer. Found on google images. 
Here we have some great flowers in the colors or orange and blue. As you noticed it matches the first cake. Its not to matchy matchy but helps give your wedding a centralized theme. (google images) 
Here is another flower option (google images) 
Here is just a picture of some retro love birds. Cute little birds that could be used on name cards for tables, save the dates, or even invitations if you want. (google images) 

SPRING: 
I am all about using photos for inspiration. This beautiful light pink flower helped me develop the spring version of love birds. (google images) 
Light pinks and greens are very spring. (google images) 

This I love because it can go with multiple seasons, I love this for early spring and also for fall. (shutterstock.com) 


FALL: 
This is a sweet fall theme photo. Use for save the date, name cards for the table, and invitations. (google images) 
Adding orange and purple to these colors gives you a nice deep fall color scheme. 
Love this cake beautiful colors for a fall wedding. You also get a nice pop with the birds being blue and everything else being a little more sedated, good to remember for an overall thing for a wedding. Pops of color are awesome. (google images)


I have more photos that I have to scan onto my computer before I can get them up here. If you would like more information on this theme, please comment and let me know. 

Love Ya'll










3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Natalie and I'm actually looking to have a wedding near El Paso in the next few months. I don't have enough money for a full blown wedding planner, but maybe I could pay you to guide. If you would, please give me a call at 575-524-8294. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete